HOTEL OF THE DAY:
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, French Polynesia.
All 100 of its villas are served by St. Regis Butlers and feature private outdoor showers. From its naturalwonder Oasis Pool to the central pool with a swim up bar to the private saltwater lagoon that is full of native fish!
- Sacred rocks and pebbles
- Snoring on a plane
- Line ups in the sky
- Who’s a crybaby?
- Check your weight before you fly
- What to eat when you cruise
- When dog poop spoils your sightseeing
- Holiday hangover
- Giving names to strangers
- That connecting flight
- Emotional support and flight anxiety
- How to find suitcase heaven
- It’s all about the dress code
- Tourists behaving badly …again!
- Sleeping on planes
- Things a cowboy should never do…
- Weird travel destinations
- Don’t be such a beach!
- No shirt, no shoes, no nothing
- The George Street cat
Share my blog with your friends
Tag Cloudadventure Africa Airlines airport frustrations airport security air rage air travel Amsterdam Asia Australia automated messages bugs Cambodia carry on luggage Christmas cobbled streets cockatiels Cook Islands costa rica Crowds Cruise cruises Cruising customer service customs cycling Facebook flight attendants flights Flying Food funny travel stories game viewing Greece Halloween Ha Long Bay Hanoi hotel reviews humour India In the news Italy KLM Lions Lost luggage Luxury Mexico middle seat New York online travel Packing phones Premium Economy Regent Seven Seas Ruins Scotland Seat selection Shopping South Africa spanx Tahiti tipping travel travel agents travel complaints travel humour travel insurance travel stories tripadvisor Turkey United Airlines Venice Vietnam weddings Westjet